Wednesday, September 29

Hmmm, Where Shall We Start?

Welp, for those of you who do not know, I did have another blog that I had piled and piled posts onto for quite a while, but it started getting a bit cramped in there.
I decided to start afresh and see what happens!

This blog will have no rhyme or reason, just simply will be used as a public diary. So, for the sake of everyone ...
                          

                             READERS BEWARE!


I will talk about things I learn along the way, things that happen (good or bad), expressions of myself or what I may be thinking about on any given day...
I also happen to LOVE watching youtube videos that are more educational than anything, so I could absolutely bring those up from time to time.

I also have a lot of information in my brain that could be extremely useful for other people...hence the "FROM BEHIND MY EYES" blog title. In case you weren't able to grasp the meaning, that would be my "BRAIN"...lol.


I am a self-proclaimed "Expert Deal Seeker" as well. This means that I have access to awesome stuff for super duper cheap, sometimes free that I will be sharing with you guys.
I did this on my last blog and had a lot of requests so always feel free to ask! I will do my very best to help! I will post my awesome finds on my blogs so everyone is able to check them out...I did have a free website that had all of these great things on it, it just got to be too much to keep up with. I will post them on here so you are able to go back and find what you need or are looking for, if you have trouble, just let me know and I will be happy to direct you.

I love to receive NICE comments, and I ALWAYS respond to them! Please feel free to ask questions, request stuff, or just leave a super nice comment... 

Anyways, I love everyone and be sure to check back soon! I will start my weekday posts again soon with new fundays! I am thinking about contests and fun things so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Have a super happy fun day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment